201 Sanford Avenue | Sanford, Florida
Located on a tree-lined, brick street near the lakefront in historic downtown Sanford, Florida, the San Leon is a mixed-use, three-story building with 10 one-bedroom apartments over ground floor retail that will be the home to Foxtail Coffee.
The San Leon offers a curated, highly amenitized, urban experience for residents and visitors alike. With its 19th century inspired brick architecture and oversized windows, the San Leon fits seamlessly into the historic fabric of Sanford, while also providing the best modern retail infrastructure available downtown.
Residential: Walkable with an urban vibe
Attracting a young, well-educated demographic, downtown Sanford has taken off as the new urban hotspot in Central Florida. Craft breweries, cocktail lounges, wine rooms and "locavore" restaurants attract ever increasing numbers to downtown Sanford. Quaint and quirky, locally-owned shops line nearby First Street.
Commercial: Modern retail in a traditional urban setting
Foxtail Coffee will make its home in the 2500 square foot ground floor commercial/retail space.
- General Contractor - Ovida Construction Group, Inc. (Oviedo)
- Architectural Designer - JJV Studio (Orlando)
- Architect - Keesee Associates (Maitland)
- Civil Engineer & Urban Planner - VHB (Orlando)
- Structural Engineer - FDS Engineering Associates (Altamonte Springs)
- MEP Engineer - Ingenuity Engineers, Inc. (Orlando)
- Geotechnical Engineer - ECS Florida, LLC (Orlando)
- Surveyor - Deal Land Surveying (Sanford)
- Environmental Consultant - American Environmental Consulting (Windermere)
- Property Management - Atrium Management Co. (Lake Mary)
- Legal Advisor - Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman (Winter Park)
- Lender - Citizens Bank of Florida (Oviedo)